TVS have developed treadmill isolation pads to eliminate the noise problems that treadmills can cause to adjacent properties. The standardised design can support practically any treadmill, with the increased sized front pads suitable to support the wheels that provide the raising and lowering of the treadmills running angle. These pads offer a cost-effective noise treatment solution, that can be quickly and easily installed to keep your neighbours happy.
- Proven reduction of structure-borne noise
- Easy to install – including retrospectively
- Modular set-up, adaptable to each machine
- Patented, unique and multifunctional insulating layer
- Low additional height
- Chemically resistant against standard floor cleaners
- Ergonomically tested
- Maintenance-free and resistant to ageing (no material fatigue)
The floor covering must be free of dust and dirt. Set the treadmill to an angle of 0°. Position the rollers of the treadmill at the front edge of the Gear T300 Front treadmill pad inlay. Insert the Rear Pads into the corresponding inlay at a position of 0° under the rear feet.